Re: GDT: Sharts @ Blews, 14 April, 6:30, FSMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by GutsDanson
Take this for what it is worth.......friend of mine was at the baseball game last night in the green seats....saw Jackman in the bar with Dennis Eckstien and Ray Vinson getting tanked up.
Don't really expect you to know all the ins and outs of the rules since you're a new poster, but this sort post is against site rules so I have to delete it. Just an FYI for future reference, no real harm done. Here's the applicable rule:

Quote:
13) Libel: Any posts libeling players, prospects, or hockey personnel. It's not acceptable to post that you heard Player X has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.

Re: GDT: Sharts @ Blews, 14 April, 6:30, FSMW

Overall it was one hell of a game. I did some reading on Hfboards, and all I can say is that Sharks fans are whining pukes... They seem to think that the hit on McDonald was perfectly fine because Andy was just too short and put himself into a bad position. Well, isn't that why Cole was suspended earlier this season? Incidental contact to the head? The league has changed its opinion so that the contact is what's punishable, not the intent.

Oh, and Sobotka for MVP...