prosser.jpg prosser.jpg Viewed 13523 times 22.08 KiB
jake.jpg jake.jpg Viewed 13523 times 9.87 KiB
bfjj.jpg bfjj.jpg Viewed 13523 times 20.95 KiB
L&O.jpg L&O.jpg Viewed 13523 times 7.76 KiB
Blue-Margarita-001.jpg Blue-Margarita-001.jpg Viewed 13523 times 35.87 KiB
ms1.jpg ms1.jpg Viewed 13523 times 13 KiB

Re: GDT: Blues vs Flames - 7 - 10/25

Dave's a mess wrote:
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:Gunnar officially became a father this morning so congratulations to him on that.

Eddie Lack is officially the starter. His first of the season. He's 6-0 with a 1.63gaa vs the Blues in his career.

:shock:
For everything there is a beginning, and an end.

Hopefully tonight is the beginning of the end of Eddie's dominance of the Blues :twisted:
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote:
Dave's a mess wrote:
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:Gunnar officially became a father this morning so congratulations to him on that.

Eddie Lack is officially the starter. His first of the season. He's 6-0 with a 1.63gaa vs the Blues in his career.

Hopefully tonight is the beginning of the end of Eddie's dominance of the Blues :twisted:
When's Jaskin being a quality NHLer begin?
Just a Russian propaganda account

bradleygt89 wrote:
Dave's a mess wrote:

Indeed hopefully tonight his game is...Lacking.

Yeah, the joke was bad but this website is free.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote:
bradleygt89 wrote:
Dave's a mess wrote:

Indeed hopefully tonight his game is...Lacking.

Yeah, the joke was bad but this website is free.
Dammit!!! I keep forgetting to end my automatic payments of $100/month to TCADMIN@Paymepal.com for access to this place :evil:
"Do Only Good Everyday"

I listened to the pre-game & the first 5 minutes of the opening period on my drive home from work. After hearing Kerbs & Chaser rave * gush about the guest anthem singer, I was convinced that KMOX was broadcasting a tape of some other singer. But then I remembered that I never trust those two to provide an accurate report of the hockey being played, either. So I hope y'all don't mind if I just follow along with the BNF play-by-play for the rest of the evening. And no singing, please. :?