Re: GDT: Blues vs Sharks 9:30PM FSMW/KMOX

T.C. wrote:marry her now. "here, go to this hockey sports thing while i go lez out."

i too will be at game 5, waaaaay the fuck up 328. but i'll be there, dammit.
Lez out? I always heard they get male strippers and blow them and fuck them at those parties.

Drew Remenda is the fuckhead color announcer for the Sharks--I've had to listen to that whiny bitch the last three games now, he's by far the biggest bitching homer in the history of sports announcers. He continues to say the Sharks are ok, and even said last night San Jose has outplayed the Blues in every game but has been unlucky with the bounces, the fucking retard. He always has a total lack of a grasp of reality. San Jose can get away with 10 infractions in a row, then an opponent can do one thing, and he'll bitch about it for 10 minutes, then bring it up 15 more times through the course of the game. I really wish he'd get hit by a bus before Saturday night's game.

Re: GDT: Blues vs Sharks 9:30PM FSMW/KMOX

I think Remenda was an assistant coach for the Sharts in the expansion years, he and Hahn always talk about some of the terrible records the Sharts had, as if they were something to be proud about. After watching a bunch of Sharts games this year (my regional CSN channel is the Sharts channel) this series has really had Hahn and Remenda's homerism quelled, they actually compliment the Blues early on in games, but as the game goes on the NBC reps must say good job boys we are going to sleep, and they get rather homerish. Remenda was recently being made fun of for going of on a rant, if you run a search for Remenda on HFforums they have a youtube clip of him berating one of the guys back at the studio. lol What a tool.